background

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our newest addition

Meet Smudge.

She's the newest addition to our world and she's absolutely as sweet as can be! Much to Kevin's dismay, I've thrown caution to the wind (bad cat allergy), and went and got attached to her and refused to give her up.

I found her on the side of the road on Wednesday while I was walking along the river road. I carried her 1 1/2 miles home and she never tried to get away....she purred the whole way home! I tried for three days to find a home for her but I guess she was just meant to be a part of the family. : )

She's such a nice cat - only about four months old - very calm and loves to be held and snuggled. She loves to be held so much, I finally made her a little sling so that she could be close to me but yet I could have my hands free....Yeah, she's spoiled already.

This is a picture of contentment........





6 comments:

  1. What a pretty cat! I'll trade you our dog for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol… a cat sling! You are so nurturing! Absolute adorable! The sweetest thing I have ever seen involving a animal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Cute. She looks like she has a silver lining around her. What a pretty face. I' happy for you guys. XOXO Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a precious little kitty! I am so happy for you. A sling... you are too much girl. That's hilarious. She's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my friends used my computer. I didn't know they had not signed off so the post from Dave and Kathern is actually from me. How funny!!!! I'm sure you were wondering who they were.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

What's happening in your world?