background

Friday, November 14, 2008

My new obsession

Confession: I'm obsessed with a person I've never met and her name is Ree. Check her out yourself at ThePioneerWoman.com.

I found her blog recently and am totally hooked! She lives on a cattle ranch in Oklahoma, is a photo nut (fabulous pics!), sounds like a hoot to know and is madly in love with her Marlboro Man.

If you're into reading and like great stories, you gotta read hers: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. I started from the very beginning and (blush) haven't gotten a thing done in my house for at least 3 days!


4 comments:

  1. I guess I'm just going to have to break down and read the dang thing! I have always been a little daunted by the sheer size of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on part xiii and totally hooked! Thanks. Alot! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. URP! Done. the whole thing in one day. Not a wise move if you intend accomplishing anything else in your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I am at school today! Miss you, and see yu soon neighbor...

    ReplyDelete

What's happening in your world?