background

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First Violin Lesson

Violin. Who'da thunk it? I personally have no musical ability even though I was named after the patron saint of music, St. Cecilia. My daughter on the other hand is everything artsy that I am not so I guess I'll have to live vicariously through her.

She's asked for months to be able to learn the violin and she's finally gotten her wish! She had her very first lesson with Ms. Melissa but I think little miss Aanika was sorely disappointed when all she got to do was pluck some strings with her fingers and learn proper finger and hand positions. : )


Remember, she has visions of Celtic Woman dancing on stage with her violin and she wants to be HER! (check out this link, it's awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's happening in your world?