background

Monday, August 4, 2008

Heatwave and the walker

Yikes! It's HOT....I like it warm as many of you know, but this is even too hot for me!

We're under an advisory tomorrow because the heat index is supposed to be around 110 degrees and it's like pea soup because of the humidity. Bleah! It's been very up and down lately - one day it's in the 80's and the next day you're in a blast furnace. Hopefully it won't hang around too long because it makes for a miserable exercise companion! Tomorrow morning's walk oughta be pretty interesting. It's supposed to be well into the 80's by 9 a.m. and I'm sure it will be kicking my butt by the time I get to the end of my walk at 10:00. Bah! The things we'll do to keep our shapely figures....sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's happening in your world?